Fat Burners for Women
Many people may think a lot of fat burners are made for both men and women and in reality that’s true. Supplement companies don’t want to limit their products to just one sex which could cut back on how much their product sales.
However, the female body has different triggers for both weight loss and weight gain than the male body, thus necessitating a different formula than a fat burner made for men. Some of the main physiological reasons for this difference is the difference in hormones.
How to Decide
Women should take a few different things into consideration when choosing a fat burner to ensure they are getting a fat burner that is right for their specific needs.
First, you should look at how the fat burner is formulated. Fat burners that do not have a list of ingredients and amounts of ingredients then we do not recommend it.
Many fat burners that don’t list ingredients or ingredient amounts have the potential to be a scam. The manufacturer should provide a complete list of ingredients on their official website along with an explanation of how each ingredient works. This will help give you a better understanding of what you will be putting into your body.
Second, a woman should look for a fat burner that’s formulated to decrease appetite, reduce absorption of carbs, and increase thermogenesis.
The trick to finding out whether or not a fat burner contains these qualities is knowing what each ingredient does.
Ingredients to Look For
Some of the most popular fat burning ingredients for decreasing appetite, reducing absorption of carbs, and increase thermogenesis are the following:
• ChromeMate is an ingredient that helps regulate the amount of sugar in the blood. This helps limit the amount of sugar that you consume letting you eat the foods you love, while skimming the fattening agents out of them for you.
• Coleus forskholii is also known as Forslean and allows fat cells to be used as energy and helps utilize readily available hormones to maintain and increase lean body mass. Lean body mass helps regulate your body’s metabolism and actually regulates body fat and maintains it at healthy levels.
• Super Citrimax not only helps curb appetite, burn fat and result in significant weight loss without side effects, it also promotes healthy blood lipid levels and reduces your BMI.
Super CitriMax has been shown to increase levels of serum serotonin, a neurotransmitter involved in mood, sleep and appetite control, which may help address many of the emotional issues overweight people face, including binge-eating and depression.
• Bioperine © is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) or Piper longum L (long pepper) and contains 95 percent of piperine. It also increases the absorption of the nutrients found in dietary supplements.
• Di-Caffeine Malate-is a buffered caffeine salt that is not only more gentle on the stomach but is also more effective due to the shuttling effect of the malate ion as well as its positive effects on energy replenishment.
• Fucoxanthin- Fucoxanthin is an all-natural carotenoid that has been shown in clinical studies to increase thermogenic activity in fatty cells concentrated in the abdominal area.
• Razberi-K is a powerful fat loss compound that has a beneficial fat-loss effect: increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis. Razberi-K causes HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase) translocation to within the fat cell – an essential step in fat metabolism. Once inside the cell, HSL disassembles fat molecules into fatty acids so that they may be burned.
The ingredients above are some of the more effective ingredients that have been clinically proven and will work towards burning fat and helping you lose weight.
The bottom line when choosing the right fat burner for you is all centered on the ingredients. The ingredients are the most important part to making sure you choose a fat burner that was formulated specifically for the needs your body has.