Lipofuze has been the highest rated fat burner for close to 10 years. User and experts continue to rate it so high year after year as Lipofuze helps to powerfully burn away unwanted fat, reduce your appetite and dramatically increase your energy levels. Lipofuze is 100% guaranteed to help you lose weight or you get your money back!
Green Tea Fat Burner Review
Having been clinically studied as a fat burner, green tea is often included as the main ingredient in many other fat burners on the market, so a fat burner that is built solely around Green Tea Extract is definitely worth a look.
Green Tea Fat Burner has been shown to help increase thermogenesis and the ability to burn calories, increase your fat oxidation, and provides important antioxidants.
However, does it rank among top fat-burning products like Phenphedrine?
Or does it provide results that are just as valuable, but different?
I’ll help you find out by looking at exactly what Green Tea Fat Burner does, the ingredients it uses, and some pros and cons to consider before you try this product.
Why Green Tea for Weight Loss?
Green Tea contains concentrations of caffeine, which can interact with the central nervous system to trigger thermogenesis. By increasing the body’s core temperature, caffeine can help you burn more calories throughout the day, even when you’re at rest.
However, according to a study conducted at the University of Fribourg, researchers observed, “green tea extract stimulates brown adipose tissue thermogenesis to an extent which is much greater than can be attributed to its caffeine content per se, and that its thermogenic properties could reside primarily in an interaction between its high content in catechin-polyphenols and caffeine with sympathetically released noradrenaline (NA).”
What does this mean for you?
Green Tea’s catechins, polyphenols, and other antioxidants could be the real reason why this ingredient can help you lose weight safely and effectively. The interaction in the central nervous system is the perfect spark for burning more calories and shedding those stubborn fat stores.
Green Tea Fat Burner is formulated with 400mg of Green Tea Extract, and most experts recommend 300 to 400 mg green tea extracts in order to stimulate weight loss – not bad for starters.
How Does This Concentration of Green Tea Compare?
Since Green Tea is one of the main ingredients in a wide variety of supplements, let’s see how much you’re getting compared to other supplements:
• Apidextra: Contains unknown amounts of Green Tea – ingredient concentrations not listed on their website.
• Phenphedrine: This supplement offers 100 mg of Green Tea – which you’re supposed to take 1-3 times daily, for a maximum total of 300 mg of Green Tea. Green Tea Fat Burner offers 100 mg more than this leading supplement.
• SlimQuick: Contains unknown concentrations of Green Tea, also a proprietary blend.
• LipoFuze: 200 mg of Green Tea per 2 capsule serving – for a total of 200 mg a day. Green Tea Fat Burner offers double that amount.
Additional Ingredient Details
Green Tea Fat Burner is also divided into a 100mg Antioxidant Boost Blend, a 86mg Vitality Boost Blend, and 160mg of Caffeine.
The Green Tea Fat Burner Antioxidant Boost Blend Ingredients are:
• Bilberry Powder (fruit) is derived from a low-growing shrub that provides an added boost of flavonoids with antioxidant properties. They’ve also been shown to promote night vision.
• Blueberry (Vaccinium Angustifolium) Extract (4:1)(fruit) contains the highest antioxidant capacity of all fresh fruit, boosting your body’s immune system and neutralizing free radicals that can cause aging and disease in the body.
• European Elder Powder (fruit) is a black fruit long used to fight colds and flus because of its strong anti-viral properties.
• Pomegranate Powder (fruit) keeps levels of LDL, or “bad” cholesterol low and keeps blood platelets from sticking together and forming clots, much like aspirin.
The Green Tea Fat Burner Vitality Boost Blend Ingredients are:
• Eleuthero Powder (0.8% Eleutherosides) (root) was shown by a study in New Jersey to increase the body’s ability to burn fat through exercise by 43 percent over an eight-week period.
• Holy Basil Extract (2% Ursolic Acid)(herb) originates in South Asia and helps to reduce blood glucose and triglycerides. It also lowers lipid and cholesterol levels, and helps
normalize the stress hormone cortisol, which can fly out of proportion during weight gain.
• Mate (Yerba Mate) Powder (leaf) is an herbal extract that is believed to help burn fat, but studies have come to indecisive conclusions and it has been linked to numerous adverse side effects.
• Schisandra (Schisandra Chinensis) Powder (fruit) regulates depression and stress that can be attendant with weight gain.
• Asian Ginseng Extract (80% Ginsenosides)(root) is believed to be highly effective for weight loss and diabetes control, but most studies have been performed on mice.
How to Use it Effectively
Green Tea Fat burner comes in fast-acting liquid Soft-Gels for rapid absorption. You can take two liquid soft-gels in the morning and one or two in the afternoon – both servings should be accompanied with a full glass of water and meals.
If you’re sensitive to caffeine, you’ll want to avoid taking Green Tea Fat Burner too late in the day, as this may cause restlessness and insomnia. Additionally, you’ll want to limit your consumption of caffeine from other sources, including coffee, tea, and soda.
While Green Tea is definitely considered a safe ingredient to use on a regular basis, it’s known for causing a wide variety of negative side effects due to its stimulating nature. Potential side effects include the following:
• Rapid/Irregular Heartrate
• Irritability/Mood Swings
To keep these side effects to a minimum, it’s best that you start with a smaller dose first to see how your body tolerates the ingredients inside Green Tea Fat Burner, then as your body adapts to the stimulants, gradually increase your dosage.
GNC.com warns that Green Tea Fat Burner contains “a chemical know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm,” so you’ll want to avoid taking this supplement if you are pregnant.
If you are on birth control pills, you might want to consult your doctor before using Green Tea Fat Burner, due to the fact that some birth control pills slow down the rate at which caffeine is eliminate from the body, increasing the risk of negative side effects.
Do You Have to Exercise?
Like any fat burner, Green Tea Fat Burner works best when used in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. While you might be one of the few lucky individuals who can lose weight without making a few changes in lifestyle, most of us will need to work in order to lose those stubborn pounds.
• The ingredients included in Green Tea Fat Burner, specifically Green Tea Extract, are backed by clinical trials and scientific studies where they were shown to help aid in weight loss and burning fat.
• Because the ingredients in Green Tea Fat Burner are all-natural no adverse, harmful, or toxic side effects should occur while using Green Tea Fat Burner.
• Green Tea Fat Burner is a relatively inexpensive option for a weight loss supplement and can be purchased from a number of different online retailers.
• Besides helping you lose weight and burn fat, Green Tea Fat Burner will give you a boost of energy and will help curb your appetite.
• Because of the amount of caffeine included in Green Tea Fat Burner, it’s recommended that you don’t add any additional caffeine to your diet from food, medication, or beverages.
• Green Tea Fat Burner should not be used if you are pregnant, nursing, or considering pregnancy. It’s recommended that you first see your healthcare physician before beginning the use of Green Tea Fat Burner.
• It’s also worth noting that while antioxidants are beneficial, they are not necessarily in a weight loss formula and may mitigate the effects of green tea.
• It may help to give you a good idea of the kind of fat burner that will be effective.
• Many consumers complained that Green Tea Fat Burner left an awful taste in the mouth – avoid chewing for best results.
Green Tea Fat Burner is extremely affordable, selling for about $8.99 on sites such as GNC.com for a 30 cap box. Currently on Amazon.com, you can buy a pack of 3 for about $26.69 – so if it doesn’t work for you, you won’t be breaking the bank. If you don’t feel comfortable shopping online, stores such as Wal-mart have it for less than $10.
Green Tea Fat Burner starts off on the right foot by including clinically-proven amounts of green tea to burn fat and help you lose weight with the right diet and exercise plan.
However, other ingredients like the antioxidant blend step on the toes of fat burning and may dilute some of the power of green tea. While you’ll probably lose weight with this product, there are better options in terms of ingredient effectiveness.
If you want to compare Green Tea Fat Burner to a well-rounded product like Phenphedrine, it may help to give you a good idea of the kind of fat burner that will be effective.
Read Green Tea Fat Burner Customer Reviews Below:
Have you ever used Green Tea Fat Burner? Share your opinions here.